Friday 30 September 2011

Wedding photography Crutherland House Hotel, Claire & David

18th June 2011 I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Claire and David. Their big day was held at The Crutherland House Hotel in East Kilbride. The bridal preparation was held at the hotel, Claire was full of joy, and I do not think I have ever seen a bride smile so much in my life. There was such a relaxed and fun atmosphere about the whole day. It was a shame they never got good weather, it rained for the best part of the day. Therefore most of the photography was done inside. Just as well, I go prepared with my flashguns and a couple of tripods. The speeches went well, the bridesmaid done her little bit, which was quite funny. Just as well they had a box of Kleenex tissues in front of David to mop up the tears. It was a great day with lots of lovely photographs for Claire & David to look back at in years to come.  

www.garydavidsonphotography.com   































No comments:

Linda and brides maids

Linda and brides maids
St Andrews in the square